Are You For Serious




Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Modern Day Fairytales

You could spend a lifetime questioning what goes through peoples heads. That’s like chasing rainbows and coming home empty. Maybe there is no reasoning to peoples actions or maybe there compelled to carry out certain actions.

I still cant understand how it is possible for a person to get in behind 10ft re-inforced walls so quickly. So much so that someone i knew 2years had the ability to temporally ruin my relationship with someone i love unconditionally and come away unscathed.

When you came closer, you saw that the house was made of bread, and the roof was made of cake and the windows of sparkling sugar. Was i mearly a key to the door? Am i still currently a key?

If you strip me, strip it all away, what would you find ? You can take what you want, do what you want but now i know you'll never be in the position to take that from me again.

Because when it all boils down at the end of the day its what you do and say that makes you who you are. Makes you think about, think about it doesn’t it?
Sometimes all it takes is one voice, one action so take what you want. Your actions said it all. You treated me with no respect, you hurt me when you knew what you were doing was wrong. Its my fault i also knew you would and i left myself vunerable. Were you compelled to do it ? Did you mean what you said ? Your comments are yet to be demonstrated. I miss missing you.

A whole month has passed. I have no story to be told, but I've heard one of you. Think of me in the depths of your despair. Making a home, as mine sure won't be shared. Throw yourself through every open door because this key is broken, count your blessings to find what you look for, you reap just what you sow.

Fairy Tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons, we must fight in order to conquer it.

I forgive you, but can there ever be a happily ever after.

xoxo
Are you For Serious

No comments:

Post a Comment